Want to learn more about David’s ideas for bringing about a better Maryland for us all? This page provides links to a range of content. The links will allow you to read, hear, and watch that which is most important and interesting to you!
Also, please remember that our Issues & Ideas page provides our positions on the issues that we are hearing Marylanders to care about most when deciding whom to support for Maryland’s next Governor.
Videos on YouTube
- David’s ideas for improving Maryland education at a gubernatorial forum.
- The campaign’s playlist of ads.
- A set of two-minute videos with David speaking on broad social & political topics.
- A playlist of conversations with the great Thomas Sowell, to whom David wanted to introduce you, in case you don’t already know him.
News and statements
- A statement from Gov. Larry Hogan himself that David brings relevant experience and deserves consideration as a third-party candidate, given the inexperience of Wes Moore and Dan Cox.
- David’s personal profile along with data and comments on third parties in The Baltimore Banner.
- A succinct summary of who David is, appearing about midway in a Maryland Matters article about winners and losers from the July primaries.
- An op-ed in The Baltimore Banner describing the lack of experience of Wes Moore and Dan Cox and citing David as “perhaps the most qualified for executive leadership.”
- David’s statement of his first 100 days in Maryland Matters.
- David’s affirmation of support on Facebook in the wake of Dobbs (overturning Roe vs Wade) for women to make the moral decision about pregnancy consistent with Maryland law the last several decades.
- David’s reminder on Facebook that inflation is purple, with both the Democratic Party and the Republican Party complicit.
- David’s Libertarian Black Agenda, written in response to the call from the Maryland Black Caucus Foundation in October of 2021.
- David’s personal journey to the Libertarian Party, explaining his departure from the Republican Party and expressing his critique of the Democratic Party.
- An op-ed by David in The Capital Gazette about the importance of principle in political parties.
- An op-ed by David in Maryland Matters about how information technology ought to be organized in Maryland government.
- A 2018 article from Maryland Matters, when David was running for Congress, on his unconventional path to politics.
Interviews and questionnaires
- A playlist of interviews with David on YouTube.
- An interview on Tom Hall’s Midday show on YPR.
- A podcast conversation about libertarianism vs socialism with Jerome Segal, the Bread & Roses Socialist who is the first Democratic candidate to declare as a rival to Joe Biden for the D party’s 2024 presidential nomination.
- An interview on TV Free Baltimore on YouTube.
- An interview on Ask the Politician on YouTube.
- A late 2021 Q&A with the Maryland State Bar Association on YouTube.
- A vignette of David at a community event in West Baltimore hosted by The Harlem Theater.
- David’s profile and responses to the questionnaire from Ballotpedia.
- Responses to the questionnaire from The Duckpin.
- Responses to the primaries questionnaire from The Baltimore Sun.
- Responses to the primaries questionnaire from The League of Women Voters (which responses the LWV declined to publish).
- Responses to the primaries questionnaire from The Bethesda Beat.